Can you create anything from scratch? Do you have immense love for coding?
- Participates in technical design, development and implementation of application systems.
- Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and revise programs.
- Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Writes new programs of moderate complexity and scope, working with basic applications systems designs and specifications and utilizing standard procedures and techniques.
- Interfaces with system designers to design, code, test and implement application programs.
- Participates in post- implementation reviews of both application development content and process to maximize and share learning.
- As appropriate; designs and codes business process models; designs and codes business rules and algorithms.
Goals and Expectations:
- Align with company principles of simplicity | stability | speed | savings
- Deliver high-quality work with speed thus providing higher ROI for our clients
- Perform to the highest expectations of integrity and trust
- Assists in developing application specifications.
- Share knowledge with others, internal or external.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field required.
- 3+ years Genesys Platform SDK Development Experience
- 3+ years Genesys Outbound Custom Development Experience
- 3+ years Java or .NET Web Development Experience
- 3+ years of JAVA or .NET Development
- 3+ years of relational database experience
- 3+ years of OOD, OOP and Design pattern
- 3+ years of Genesys Contact center experience
- Java or Microsoft certification